To apply for a visa to Azerbaijan, you must meet the following requirements.
Application Form (click for more)
When you apply for a visa you will be required to complete the application form on this website.
One Photograph (click for more)
One recent passport size (35mm x 45mm) colour photograph - taken against a white background. Please do not use a stapler when attaching the photograph to the application. Photos must be clear and of good quality and be printed on proper photo paper
Valid Original Passport (click for more)
Your passport must be valid for at least three months after the expiry date of the requested Azerbaijani visa. In order to be able to apply for a multiple entry visa, you need to have 2 facing blank pages in your passport.
Letter of Invitation (click for more)
You will need one of the following invitation types: (a good quality copy is acceptable)
- Tourist (ordinary) - Reservation confirmation letter from a hotel in Azerbaijan. + Flight ticket to/from Azerbaijan
- Business – Letter of authorisation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic - both for single and multiple entry visas
- Employment - Letter of authorisation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic - both for single and multiple entry visas
- Private – Invitation from a citizen of Azerbaijan Republic / employer / foreigner / student. It must be accompanied by a photocopy of his/her passport (pages 2-5) or national identification card (both sides). This letter of invitation has to be certified by the notary
All invitations must be no older than one month
If you don't have a letter of information please visit our accredited agency, Star Visa Services, for further assistance.
Additional Documentation (click for more)
Holders of EU member state and EEA (European Economic Area) passports (except citizens of UK, Ireland, Iceland, and Denmark) must provide a good quality copy of at least two of the following documents (no older than 3 months) to prove their residency:
- Recent utility bill
- Recent bank statement
- Recent credit card statement
- Mobile phone bill / contract
- Letter from the NHS
Nationals of other countries must provide a UK visa/residence permit that is valid for at least 3 months beyond the requested Azerbaijan visa expiry date.