Passport Requirements for the Azerbaijan e-Visa
Some of the passport requirements to have at your fingertips while obtaining an Azerbaijan e-Visa might include:
- Valid Passport – It will help acquire a valid passport from an eligible country to attain an Azerbaijan visa. Remember that the passport needs to have validity duration of at least six months while stepping into the country.
- Current Email Address – The email address is a contact where the feedback regarding your Azerbaijan e-Visa application will be sent.
- Online Application – No need to appear at the embassy physically. You only have to upload the biographical page of your passport online. Remember to upload clear and concise images for faster visa processing. You can opt either for a black and white or colored image piece.
- Debit/Credit Card – You need to have credit card details to enable you subscribe for the services.
Required Documents for Azerbaijan Visa
For an e-visa application, you might need to have a passport with 6-months validity within the desired travel dates and other travel documents. Some of the documents that are part of the Azerbaijan visa requirements might include but are not limited to:
- Passport and relevant travel documents.
- Two colored photographs of 3*4cm, as well as biometric identification documents.
- A completed Azerbaijan visa application form.
- A copy of your health insurance certificate.
- Accommodation booking proof
- Proof to show your payment for the visa.
Which Countries are eligible for Azerbaijan e-visa – ASAN visa?
The Azerbaijan visa requirements also contain a list of eligible countries, which round up to at least 77 nations that need an online visa to enter the country.
You can visit the official Azerbaijan evisa website and check if your country is among the eligible countries.
For countries out of the evisa application requirements, you might apply for your visa through the embassy or consulate. It will, therefore, be wise to kick off this process as early as possible to eliminate travel delays. Making appointments to the embassy and physically submitting the documents might involve many bureaucratic procedures and consume more time than e-visa online application.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements – Purpose of Visit
Our info on Azerbaijan visa requirements proceeds by mentioning the visit’s purpose. There are multiple reasons why one might need an Azerbaijan online visa. Some of them might include:
- Tourism and business
- Medical purposes
- Personal and official trips
Azerbaijan e-Visa Application Requirements
Individuals who desire an e-visa might need to complete an online application form as part of the requirements. Some of the required fields in the form involve:
- Personal information includes full name, date of birth, occupation, and gender.
- Your Contact information includes phone number, residential address, and email.
- Passport details include passport number, passport issue, and expiry dates.
It would be best for applicants to ascertain and confirm their information to match the passport. Inaccurate data or mistakes might lead to visa denial or delays.
Foreigners need to apply for an e-Visa three days before their desired arrival at the Republic of Azerbaijan. The applicant’s passport also needs to have a validity period of at least three months before the e-visa expires. After clearing your fees, you will get a notification of your application acceptance to your respective email address.
What are final steps?
The initial step to take to enter Azerbaijan is applying for an e-Visa. When you arrive at the country’s destination border, you must present your passport and valid visa to the immigration officers. The officials will go through your documents and determine whether you are a rig