Apply for Azerbaijan Evisa
When applying for an Azerbaijan e-Visa, you must fill out the application form with your personal information and answer basic questions related to health and security matters. Additionally, you must pay the application cost during the application procedure.
Azerbaijan Visa Requirements
The following are the Azerbaijan Visa Requirements to enter the country:
- Payment Card – to pay the Azerbaijan eVisa charge, you must use a debit or credit card that is valid and active. If you do not have a payment card, you may pay the fee using your PayPal account.
- Email Address – an active email address is required to receive information on the status of your application, whether it has been granted or denied.
- Passport – it is recommended that your passport remains valid for at least another three months after your eVisa Azerbaijan is scheduled to expire. Your application will be denied if you do not fulfil this condition.
- Physical Address – you need to specify the physical location where you’ll be residing once you arrive in Azerbaijan.
For more detailed information, check Azerbaijan Visa Requirements page.
Evisa Options and Pressing Time
Individuals who apply for an Azerbaijan visa online are responsible for the accuracy of their personal details and payment particulars.
The standard e-visa is granted within three working days after application. The visa is valid for 90 days and permits the visitor to remain in the country for a maximum of 30 days during that time.
As a result of Azerbaijan’s urgent e-Visa service, qualified visitors may have their visas issued in as little as three hours if they qualify. The urgent e-visa, like the standard e-visa, permits the visitor to remain in the nation for a maximum of 30 days, while the visa itself is valid for 90 days. This implies that the visitor may visit Azerbaijan at any moment within the 90-day validity period. Still, they are not permitted to remain in the country for more than 30 days at any time.
Azerbaijan Tourist and Business Visa
Visas are necessary for foreign citizens who want to visit Azerbaijan on a tourist or business trip or those who wish to have business meetings in the country. The following is an overview of the Tourist and Business visas:
Azerbaijan Tourist visas are provided to visitors who want to go to a nation to vacation or tour. They have a restricted validity time and do not enable foreign visitors to do any business while in a foreign country.
With a Azerbaijan business visa, it is possible to organize sales meetings, conduct client meetings, attend conferences, and visit clients on-site
Azerbaijan E-Visa Cost
Visitors to Azerbaijan may take advantage of a hassle-free alternative accessible to citizens of more than 90 countries, including Canada, to get an electronic visa. The e-Visa application process is fast and straightforward. It may be completed entirely online, eliminating the need to visit the Azerbaijan embassy or consulate to get a visa.
The fee for an ordinary Azerbaijan visa is $25, while an urgent visa is $60. Additionally, you will have to pay extra service fees depending on how long it takes to process your request. When you fill out the application form for an e-Visa, you will encounter the charges associated with the process. The costs are the same for all nationalities.
Azerbaijan Visa Processing
The Azerbaijan Visa Processing entails the following conditions.
- You have until 15 days before your planned travel to Azerbaijan to submit your application.
- You must submit all of the documentation you have gathered to the Republic of Azerbaijan’s diplomatic missions, embassy, or consulate in your country of residency, together with confirmation that you have paid the applicable costs.
- If you want to remain in Azerbaijan for more than 15 days, you will need to register in your city of residency.
Useful Information for Azerbaijan Evisa Applicants
Most Azerbaijan e-Visa applications are accepted within one business day; nevertheless, specific applications may take a little longer to be processed. A variety of issues, including inaccuracies on the ASAN form, might impact approval turnaround times.
Below are some suggestions to help you make your Azerbaijan Evisa Application a success.
- Before beginning the registration procedure, ensure that your passport is still valid.
- Check that the information on the form corresponds to the information on the passport.
- Before submitting the form for approval, double-check the information you’ve supplied.
- Answer eligibility questions truthfully and completely.
Frequently Asked Questions about Azerbaijan Evisa
How long is the Azerbaijan Online Visa valid?
The Republic of Azerbaijan e-visa is valid for 90 days and allows you to stay in the country for 30 days.
What is the maximum number of people I can create a family application for?
The electronic visa for Azerbaijan is a single-entry visa. Only one person is allowed to apply for it. You’re at liberty to make an application on behalf of your family members, but each must obtain an eVisa to enter the country separately.
Is a visa required if I do not leave the international transit zone?
You may not need a visa in many countries if you are a transit passenger, meaning you are only passing through the airport. In such a situation, a visa isn’t necessary because you’re not passing through immigration and do not enter the country.
How long should the passport’s validity be to apply for e-visa?
Validity of the passport must extend at least three months beyond the date of intended departure from the destination country, and at least one blank visa page must be present.
Is it possible to apply for a new e-visa without leaving Azerbaijan’s territory?
Stateless persons and foreigners cannot apply for a new electronic visa until they leave the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Is Azerbaijan a safe place to visit?
Azerbaijan is a safe place to travel. The country is regarded as relatively safe. If you’re visiting an Azerbaijani family, don’t be surprised if they offer you jam tea and home-cooked food. However, you should always take precautions with your belongings as you would anywhere else, and do not walk around late at night.
Important Instructions for Azerbaijan eVisa Applicants
Even though applying for an Azerbaijan eVisa might be straightforward, you should comply with specific rules to have an easy time with the authority.
- Azerbaijan e-visa is a short-term visa. It would be wise not to overstay for more than 30 days.
- It is vital to use the same visa for entering and leaving the country. In unexpected events, the immigration service will treat this instruction as void.
- Carry along with your valid passport while entering Azerbaijan.
- Even when the visa remains unused, the document will expire after validity.
- You need to obtain the Azerbaijan eVisa before your travel. It is pretty impossible to acquire one at the border.
- If your online visa gets rejected, you can reapply for a visa by visiting the embassy at your country residence.
- If you are a dual citizen, it would be best to pick a nationality that matches the one on the passport used for the travel.