Online Azerbaijan Visa Application Form
Visa Centre opening hours:
Monday,Tuesday and Thursday between 10AM-12PM.
All visa application enquiries should be addressed to the email address below:
At the moment we are accepting business, employment and private visa applications.
- Business and Employment visas require telex invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Any Citizens, who have family members in Azerbaijan ( older than 18 years old, holding Azerbaijani citizenship or they are residents of Azerbaijan Republic) can apply for private visa, if they will provide the document confirming the family relationship.
All foreign nationals 18 years old and over require a "COVID 19 passport" a document confirming full vaccination against Covid-19 or immunity to Covid-19.
NOTE: OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED 28th of JUNE
- The day of submission and the day of collection are not included in the processing time as well as Azerbaijani and UK public holidays.
- Multiple entry visas require telex invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Multiple entry visas are valid for 12 months from the date of issue with the duration of stay of up to either 90 or 180 days in total.
- Tourist visas are issued on a single entry basis only.
- All single entry visas are valid for 90 days from the date of issue with the duration of stay of up to 30 days.
- Visit visa fees for information on processing time and fees.
- Please visit our terms and conditions page.
Information on: Travel to Nagorno-Karabakh and other occupied regions of Azerbaijan.